Full Day Trip to Pyramids, Sphinx, Saqqara, & Memphis
You will be picked up from your hotel by our Tours representative, starting the Giza Pyramids Tour with The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren, and visit the mummification Temple. Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser. Then Proceed to have your lunch at a local restaurant. After that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II and the Alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All taxes & service charges.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Tour and Prices
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per tour are all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Single $ 168 Per Person
- 2 Persons $ 112 Per Person
- 3 Persons $ 99 Per Person
- 4 Persons $ 89 Per Person
- 5 Persons $ 84 Per Person
- 6 Persons $ 79 Per Person